Plant Tours & Executive Round Table Discussions
The Manufacturing Leadership Council hosts quarterly in-person tours of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities located throughout the United States. Each tour is guided by the host company and followed by a Council-led interactive roundtable discussion on a Critical Issue. The day includes multiple networking opportunities and a dinner to provide ample opportunities for sharing best practices and gaining insights you can bring back to your company.
How will you benefit?
- Gain insight on how to run your factory more efficiently
- Learn about new technologies you might like to invest in to increase efficiency and/or new capabilities
- Open your mind to new processes or practices you can put in place to achieve greater operational excellence
- Benchmark your factory’s performance against other state-of-the-art factories
- Walk away with new ideas you can bring back to my company
Past participants claim our Plant Tour & Executive Roundtable events are unique and valuable because the intimate setting allows for deeper discussion and lively debate on a given topic.
The behind-the-scenes tour of a state-of-the-art U.S. factory is always fascinating, but it’s the ability to get questions answered and topics debated during the event that really enables participants to bring new ideas back to their companies.
Please fill out the form below to request more information about the Manufacturing Leadership Council and how to attend these plant tour events: